Swimsuits Under $30
Pretty soon, I’ll be restarting my Saturday afternoon routine of going to the pool and reading for roughly three hours. (Ideally, about half of that time, I’ll be standing in the 4 foot area reading on the side of the pool. It’s glorious.)
But this means that I seriously need to up my swimsuit game. (And stock up on sunscreen.) I haven’t gotten a new suit in several years, mostly because it’s really hard to find cute suits for reasonable prices. But thanks to Facebook ads, my sister’s recommendations, and some general swimsuit searches, I’ve found 10 suits that are less than $30!
- High neck scalloped one piece – Amazon, $22
- Scalloped illusion one piece – Amazon, $24
- Mesh neck one piece – Forever 21, $25
- High waisted scalloped one shoulder bikini – Zaful, $18 (I ordered this one yesterday. So cute!)
- Mismatched wrap bikini, Cupshe, $27
- Floral off-the-shoulder bikini – Go Jane, $29
- Dark red ruffled one piece, Cupshe, $27
- Pink palm leaf one piece – Amazon, $20
- Lemon one piece, Cupshe, $22 (How cute is this suit??)
- While palm leaf one piece – Zaful, $21 (They also have a bikini in a similar pattern for $19.)
Bonus: A sequined flamingo suit. 🙂
Of course, I don’t just limit my pool time to Saturdays. Last summer, I was there as much as I could be, and I got to know a few of the other people who frequented the pool. In fact, one day in late July, a guy I talked to from time to time (who was probably in his 50s) came up to me and said, “I see you here a lot … how do you stay so pale?”
Good question. I have no answer for you.
Thanks for reading!