Five random – yet notable – items from the past month.
1. I love seeing all the trees in bloom, but I hate the yellow pollen coating on my black car. Fun fact, when we were in NC last weekend, I managed to inhale a huge chunk of pollen. Awesome.
2. I was remembering my accepted students’ day at Wake Forest and how excited I was that I could wear a skirt in April. Of course, on the way home my dad and I got stuck in Minneapolis thanks to a snow storm. You win some; you lose some.
3. I’m reading Big Little Lies (finally) and I just finished listening to Where’d You Go, Bernadette. I’m not going to lie, I was expecting a little … more from Where’d You Go, Bernadette. Anyone else?
4. I started rewatching Parks and Rec on Netflix, and I’m blowing through the episodes. I’d forgotten how funny it is!
5. I’ve been (kind of) trying to do arm workouts lately, but if the video goes past 10 minutes, I’m pretty much done. The instructors will be all “I love working my arms! It burns so good!” and I’m just thinking “You are insane.”